We are looking for a manager for our Risk, Fraud and Chargeback operations in Europe. You will be managing two teams (8 employees in total) placed in Stockholm:
The Risk team, who is primarily working with transaction monitoring – protecting Bambora and our merchants from fraud and money laundering. The team also perform other monitoring activities (e.g. webcrawling, credit, network compliance programs) and do enhanced due diligences for merchants in high risk industries
The Chargeback team, who administrate all Bambora chargebacks (incl. disputes) and support Bambora’s merchants and Sales teams in chargeback issues
In addition to managing the teams on a day to day basis, you will be responsible for driving initiatives to make sure that Bambora’s Risk, Fraud and Chargeback operations is industry leading and always compliant with the networks/regulators. You will also lead initiatives targeted to improve Bambora’s merchant experience, e.g. by developing more efficient and merchant friendly reporting and education on fraud and chargeback.
We are looking for a true collaborator that like to share knowledge and provide insight on risk, fraud & chargeback to other business- and product development teams, in order to improve Bambora’s products and merchant experience. The position also includes tight collaboration with Bambora’s Onboarding, Credit & underwriting and Sales teams.
Risk, Fraud & Chargeback operations is part of Bambora’s Customer Experience organization, together with customer onboarding, customer support & logistics. You will report to the Head of Customer Experience and Operations Europe.
- Deep competence in acquiring (preferably within risk, fraud and chargeback)
- Experience of working with card schemes (VISA, MasterCard, UnionPay etc.) and/or Swedish FSA (Finansinspektionen)
- Experience of transaction monitoring is not required but preferred
- Leadership experience
- Fluent in Swedish and English (additional languages are meriting)
- Personal characteristics: A teamplayer with high integrity and a “can do”-attitude that is not afraid of making decisions and can make things happen!