Work with the best minds in the payment industry, solving complex problems and delivering products that will be used by millions around the world. Maybe you’re new to payments but interested in how they work? Maybe you want to show off your expertise within digital marketing and be able to influence a whole business with your expertise?
Join Bambora as our Marketing Automation Specialist and superuser. As Marketing Automation Specialist you will be part of a cross-functional Growth Marketing team not only working with the marketing automation software itself, but also in close collaboration with Marketing Managers, Digital Channel’s team as well as Analytics’ team in developing strategies and driving execution. Are you a digital marketing wizard or a growth driven analyst who has a passion for marketing automation? Then this might be a role for you.
A day in the life
End-to-end responsibility of the marketing automation software, process and execution, including set-up, configuring, implementing, testing and following up on email send-outs and nurturing streams throughout the customer life cycle
Set tactics and execution of marketing programs and campaign activities
Responsible for maintaining and assuring high quality of ongoing programs / activities
Responsible for growing the customer base and sales to new customers, building loyalty as well as upsell/cross sell on existing customer base
Analyze customer behavior and different patterns to identify improvement areas
Taking part in the efforts and initiatives to align marketing and sales with the overall ambition to have all parties work in one common funnel.
Responsible for training of team members and other stakeholders in the Marketing Automation tool
We are looking for a person who can identify to the following characteristics.
· You see yourself as a true doer – that is comfortable driving your agenda and work forward and see the change all the way through
· You have an analytical mindset – where you are curious and want to know more
· Digital – you’re curious about the latest in digital channels and consumer-facing technology
· You are data driven - and turn that data in to insights and true value in our future growth
· Result driven – you have a passion for driving traffic, engagement, leads and growth
· You act like an entrepreneur – and consider what drives most value for our business
Skills and experience
- University degree in business, marketing, or equivalent working experience within digital marketing.
You have an analytical mindset and you enjoy to work cross-functionally to share customer insights, drive customer communication and leads generation.
1-3 years of experience from marketing automation/CRM, digital sales and marketing or digital or/and financial reporting and analytics
Experience working with marketing automation/CRM tools such as Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce or HubSpot
Knowledge of coding and web design is a plus
Excellent communication and social skills
Business-fluent in English and at least one Nordic language. Only English is not sufficient.
We want to help small businesses thrive and reach their full potential, whether that business is a young start-up or an established company. To do this, we need to challenge the norms and standard ways of approaching payments.