We are seeking an exceptional Commercial Manager to join Bambora during an exciting time of rapid growth. Join the best minds in the payment industry; all on an inspired mission to ensure we're shaping the most customer focused payment experience.
Based in either Sydney or Melbourne and reporting to the Growth Manager for the region, you will manage the strategic and commercial requirements of a portfolio of Enterprise customers to ensure a successful relationship and outcomes that align with the revenue, margin and customer satisfaction goals of Bambora.
- Deliver a cohesive strategic plan for each customer in your portfolio that covers customer satisfaction, revenue, EBITDA and growth plans
- Play an integral part in generating additional revenue from the existing portfolio of customers
- Strategic delivery of additional products and services to portfolio
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Alignment of customer requirements with Bambora strategy
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Demonstrate leadership, particularly in the areas of business insight and innovation in the account management function Contribute to team meetings and knowledge sharing.
- Represent Bambora as industry leaders in the payment solution space by maintaining excellent knowledge of the payment industry (including competitors), excellent product knowledge and Bambora value differentiators.
- Consistently met and exceeded customer retention and growth targets as an account manager (solid career track record in account management)
- Proven track record and experience of working with Sales & Account Management teams in dynamic organisations
- Payment solutions or complex products requiring “solution sales” and strategic account management (ie engaging with multiple stakeholders).
- Knowledgeable of the account management skills and processes and effective sales techniques
- Able to co-ordinate customer requirements from CXO level down
- Prospecting and networking – able to use referrals and contacts to build networks, can engage prospects in discussion naturally; can build rapport in any circumstance, proven track record generating own leads.
- Excellent computer literacy with a variety of software packages
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Strong stakeholder management; liaising with business leadership team and project partners Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
To be able to succeed in this role we believe you have the following characteristics:
- Strong drive and results orientation
- Get things done and strive to find smarter ways to solve everyday challenges
- Has a strong commercial focus and enjoys identifying and creating opportunities
- Open for rapid change and a true game changer
- Outgoing and social person that enjoys talking and getting to know new people and companies
If you want to be challenged every day and enjoy working alongside an energetic team in a vibrant work environment, then Bambora is the place for you.