Work with the best minds in the payment industry, solving complex problems and shipping products that will be used by millions around the world.
Maybe you’re new to payments but interested in how they work? Maybe you’re an industry vet with ideas for how to increase security? Either way, we’d love to meet you.
As a Senior Developer at Bambora, you will join a team of developers who have complete ownership of a payment product — contributing to our architecture, integrating with other technologies, and creating the future of how people buy and sell.
Skills and experience
We’re hiring based on drive and dedication to craft. But you should have 7+ years of development experience, too.
- Experience with Python and C# (and sometimes Docker, React.js, Jenkins, Git, Jira)
- Experience working with AWS
- Understanding of TDD and Consumer-driven contract testing
Go ahead, show off a little.
- Experience with Team City, RabbitMQ, Octupus, PCI, OWASP
- Experience with front-end or mobile development
- Experience with continuous delivery development and Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience with payments/high-transaction volume systems and microservice architecture
- An innate sense of anticipation and ability to make others around you better
How to apply
For this position we are working with People in Tech.
Please contact Robert at People in Tech if you have any questions or want to know more (073-312 87 24 / firstname.lastname@example.org).